Gildeas Ltd are looking for an experienced Cashier for their Glasgow office.
The successful candidate will work within a team but handle their own workload and assist team members as and when required. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent client care skills and be an effective communicator. They will be an energetic, motivated person, with an ability to work to deadlines and as part of a team is imperative. Candidates with an understanding of cash room procedures in the past will be at an advantage but is not essential.
Skills and experience:
- Previous Cashier experience.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service as well as confidence with direct client contact
- Experience working with all relevant accounting systems
- SOLAS trained would be advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure with varying workloads and deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload and possess great organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good and effective negotiation skills
- Good level of IT skills
- Ability to work in a team but manage their own workload
- Handle and progress your own workload from inception through to completion.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain a Disclosure Scotland certificate.
Salary will be dependent on experience.
If you are interested, please send your CV for consideration, including a covering letter with a note of your current salary.